Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Lou!

053000951935[00]_3.jpg

Today is our baby girls sixth birthday. Every time I look at her I can't believe she has grown this big. She is such an amazing child with just the right mix of red headed fury and sweet sincere compassion. There are times where we wonder what we've gotten ourselves into but at the end of the day, she absolutely melts my heart and is the shining definition of a daddy's girl. She is the second best, or first best (if you ask her) hugger in the world and I count myself so lucky that she still loves to give them. She can be the shiest girl in the world or the biggest ham when the camera comes out. She has such a big heart and cares about everyone she sees. I love her with all my heart and can't wait to get home today so we can party! I love you Lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment