Thursday, November 19, 2009

It Was A Good Day

Today was a good day for our family, particularly for our son Brandon. Today he won first place in the harvest of talents show at school. He played a piano piece and ended up getting to play it in front of the whole school! The very best part......he got a cool trophy.

Then to top off such a wonderful day he won the on time drawing at scouts tonight and won his dream toy, a small toy basketball hoop. I feel like most of the credit for that part lies with me though, and I'll tell you why. I somehow manage to make our family never on time for these things. Just last month, even though my phone said 5 minutes to 7, we were late because the clock at the church was fast. My objection to this, based on hard cell phone time evidence fell on deaf ears and we weren't allowed to enter the drawing. This month thanks to me, we were on time and he was able to secure this awesome prize. You're welcome son. All in all it was one good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment